Will I get council approval? Print

Council approval is no problem as it has been done lots of times in South Africa. You just need to appoint a structural Engineer to the project (who carries the structural liability), then one can quite easily get building plan approval.

(Also please see “Are there any Straw Bale Codes in place in South Africa?" )